After working in academia and advertising, I found UX in 2015. I focus primarily on information architecture, wireframing, digital product design, and user research. I currently work at Granular, building digital products for farmers. Prior, I worked at digital agencies for 7 years.
When I’m not working, you can find me doing yoga, going for a run, or most likely hanging at home with my husband, our 1-year-old son, and our three pets.
Involvement in the UX Community:
- Experiencing UX Meetup Speaker and Panelist 2016-present
- World IA Day Co-Organizer 2018 & 2019
- Adjunct Professor, Grand View University 2018
- World IA Day Speaker 2017 & 2019
- DSM Web Geeks Speaker 2016